Skip to main content

Fruit trees

So with the first outlines of my permaculture design becoming clearer, I could start with the implementation of the food forest. Most of the fruit trees and bushes are in the ground now. On less than 200 M2 we have now: peach, almond, lemons, pawpaws, apricot, ume plums, figs, feijoas, mandarin, juneberry, gumyberries, natsumes, kiwis, chocolate vines, grapes, blueberries, strawberries, gojiberries and raspberries.
The climate is rather strong here. Lots of sun, rain and wind. Most trees in the neighbourhood are dwarf varieties. I expect my trees to stay relatively small therefore. And if they'll grow too fast and too big I still have my wood chipper :-)
I am really curious how it will work out. But still have to wait like 3 years to know. Wish I could speed up the process.


Comments